Every once in a while, I like to let my freak flag fly. Okay, more than every once and a while. My website is called GayestStoreonEarth.com, after all. But, another flag that I sometimes let fly is my geek flag. Well, today I’m waving both of them strong because it’s LGBT Trivia Time folks! I love a good trivia game and even just spouting off random facts at parties, so why not do it on my blog, right? Here we go!
- What was the name of the transsexual woman who became an international celebrity in the 1950’s simply for transitioning?
- What gay Asian American actor is best known for his roles in Law & Order: SVU, Oz and in the film Jurassic Park?
- Name one of the seven countries where individuals convicted of homosexuality can receive the death penalty.
- What gay actor starred in How I Met Your Mother?
- Which song of Lady Gaga’s in considered to be a gay anthem?
- What country was the first to be led by an openly gay person?
- Outside of San Francisco, what place has the highest number of same-sex couples per capita?
- What lesbian and renowned long-distance swimmer completed a swim from Cuba to Florida?
- What closeted gay man played Mike Brady, the father in The Brady Bunch?
- Who is the gay CNN anchor who is the son of designer Gloria Vanderbilt?
- Christine Jorgensen
- B. D. Wong
- Iran, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, United Arab Emirates, Nigeria and Mauritania
- Neil Patrick Harris
- “Born This Way”
- Iceland, led by Prime Minister Johanna Sigurdardottir
- Hampshire County, MA
- Diana Nyad
- Robert Reed
- Anderson Cooper
* questions retrieved from http://www.umass.edu/stonewall/uploads/listWidget/26127/Gay%20Trivia%20bboard.pdf